RETURNS & CLAIMS
You may return any products you are not content with within fourteen (14) days after receiving the delivery. To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in re-sellable condition with its original packaging.
Please follow the steps for a correct return procedure:
- Please fill in the return form in the button below:
- Send the document as an attachement to
- Please state: Return + your order number in the subject field of the email
- Wait for further instructions from Customer Support
If your return is approved, you will receive a full refund of the product to the credit or debit card used for purchasing the item.
You are always entitled to complain about faults in products within three years of receiving them. If you want to submit a claim, you must contact Volvo Group Merchandise Services as soon as possible after discovering the fault. If any goods are damaged please follow the below steps of action:
- Send an e-mail to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org with a complaint.
- If possible add an image of the claimed article(s).
- In order for us to make a correct evaluation we want you to keep the product, product packaging and transport packaging until the claim is finalized.
If we establish that the claim is valid we will replace the defect product with a new product, rectify the fault or refund the purchase price. We aim to send out new or repaired products within 30 days of receiving the claim. If we see a need to return the damaged product to us, Volvo Group Merchandise Services will pay the return shipping cost.
If you have a problems with the merchandise you have bought in our web shop please follow the above process. We will do our outmost to make sure your complaint is being handle correctly. Should there be a dispute you have the right to receive help and assistance from the European Union Online Dispute Resolution. We are obliged by law to inform of this service and you can read more about it at ec.europa.eu/odr .