RETURNS & CLAIMS
You are entitled to cancel your purchase by informing Volvo Trucks Shop customer support within 14 days of receiving the order confirmation.
Any articles that has to be sent back has to be undamaged and in re-sellable condition. You will have to pay for the return transport to the serviceprovider, Volvo Merchandise AB warehouse in Jönköping, Sweden.
Please follow the steps below in order to make a return:
Contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill in the return & claims form and send to our customer support.
- Make sure all products are undamaged and in re-sellable condition.
- Send the goods to the address stated in the return form. You will pay for any freight costs for the returning goods. The goods should be sent within two weeks from contacting our customer support with the returns.
When cancelling your purchase according to Swedish Distance Selling Law, you will receive a full refund of the product and freight expenses to the credit or debit card used to purchase the item provided the products are in re-sellable condition.
You are always entitled to complain about faults in products within three years of receiving them. If you want to submit a claim concerning a fault in a product that you have ordered, you must contact our customer support as soon as possible after discovering the fault.
Please follow the steps below in order to make a claim:
- Contact customer support at email@example.com.
- Fill in the return & claims form and send to our customer support with a attached photo of the damaged product.
- In order for us to make a correct evaluation we want you to keep the product, product packaging and transport packaging until the claim is finalized.
If we establish that the claim is valid we will replace the defect product with a new product, rectify the fault or refund the purchase price. We aim to send out new or repaired products within 30 days of receiving the claim, but this can take longer, depending on the type of product that the claim relates to.
Volvo Trucks Store reserves the right to refuse a claim if the product is not faulty under the terms of the Swedish Consumer Sales Act or another relevant act. In the case of claims, we follow the guidelines provided by the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN) (see www.arn.se). You will find more information on the Swedish Consumer Agency's website at www.konsumentverket.se.
If we see a need to return the damaged product to us, we will pay the return shipping cost.